Sunday, July 7, 2013

Insta-Files: Stylist Dilemma.


I wish I could count the number of times I've bought something and then instantly wondered what the eff was I thinking. Newest purchase to make me question my judgement is this H&M beauty from their conscious collection (and by newest purchase I mean 2-months ago new). Granted I love a good blazer/jacket/coat, but this one has been hanging around practically mocking my mostly laid-back/casual closet. I'm gonna need to figure out a way to work this with some super-destroyed light skinny denim ASAP. Although it could turn into one of those pieces that I don't wear for months and randomly pull it out for it to become my new favorite (and most thankful) past-purchase. File under stay tuned.

[Image via: @TheMargaretFile on Instagram]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...