Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why Hello There Glamour Girls!





After avoiding my blog for a very short while (12 hours to be exact according to my Twitter feed here), I got a big ol' surprise from the girls in the beauty department over at the Glamour Magazine who featured one of the quotes I compiled for my ever favorite Wednesday column aptly titled Quotes. Sandwiched in between Heidi Klum's bun tutorial (actually totally needed that one) and top beauty looks of the week, I'm honored for the little bit of love! Hm...I guess this is a sign that I should not be avoiding my blog. Head on over to Glamour with this link and check out the other equally inspiring beauty quotes. A big thank you to everyone over at Glamour! File as stay beautiful, ladies.


[Images via: Glamour.com, original quote at The-Margaret-Files]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...