Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes.


So excited to have another friend's birthday this weekend! If only I could afford the plane ticket to spend it with both of them. I'm sensing a weekend getaway to NYC next year with both of them, hint hint... But regardless, I want to wish a very special day to Alison at Alison Reid Style, who is not only my favorite gal pal (and one that I know will always let me crash on her couch), but also the person who single handedly inspired me to create this blog! Without her support, I never would have done it. So I want to thank her, not only for being someone that I look up to for the best advice ever, but also being strong, beautiful, kind and of course very successful at whatever she puts her mind to! I hope you have a gorgeous Sunday, lady and of course an amazing year (enjoy it all!) File as cheers.


[Image via: Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...