Friday, September 7, 2012

Recap: FNO at Beverly Center.


As I'm sure you all know, FNO this year was totes maj. From the freebies, to the GWPs, the mocktails and the cocktails there was fun to be had by all. Bloggers, celebs, models and more were out and about at Beverly Center and beyond to celebrate the ultimate shopping night and lucky for me, only one party-goer had the same F21 Exclusive Collection black and white chevron dress on as me (well, not technically a party-goer, but rather one of the gals walking in the exclusive Forever 21 fashion show). Although I was expecting some kind of catastrophic disaster that night (i.e. DJ playing Tyga's "Make it Nasty", photo booth falling over and crushing infants, models heads exploding, etc.) the event went on without a single hitch. Not only that, but I was so thrilled to see all the familiar faces out to support (#GoTeamForever). So with the bosses happy and wallet still full of money (couldn't even take a break to shop that night) I promise not the utter those three little letters for the next few months...seriously. File as let fashion week begin.


[Images via: My Instagram! @TheMargaretFile]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...