Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#FNOforever


Can you blame me for being away these past few days? The official disease that is spreading rampant this week, otherwise known as #FNOfever has taken me victim. I'm pretty sure my friends are completely sick of me saying those three little letters, but I have to admit that I am more than a little excited to get this party started. Being that this is my first official FNO with Forever 21, no expense was spared in the curating of the perfect outfit, not to mention the perfect party. Come stop by the Beverly Center and say hello if you're in town. Get your red lip done, snap a photo inside the giant Polaroid frame (#totesamaze), and sip on mocktails like you're not even 21 yet. I'll be the girl with the red lip running around with a ridiculously gigantic smile on my face the whole time. File as blot spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...