Sunday, September 9, 2012

House Hunters.


If only apartment hunting could be as simple as decorating one, I would have been living in my new place yesterday. (Tiny rant time here.) Who knew that with all the apartments in Los Angeles, all the ones that I seem to be interested in are already leased to someone else probably much more fabulous than myself. (Craigslist, you are no longer my ally in this search.) So I find myself endlessly calling, requesting, viewing, cringing and feeling let down by my options out there. I'm just barely trying to hold on to the hope that my apartment is still somewhere in the Los Angeles Area. One thing for sure is that I'll already have lots of decorating ideas to fill it with whenever I find it. File as still searching.


[Image via: Pinterest, duh. Follow me @TheMargaretFile]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...