Sunday, October 14, 2012

Montreal Madness.



Oh, my goodness. What a whirlwind these past few weeks have been. Between the seemingly never-ending search for my next place, hanging with some very dear friends, jetting off to Montreal for the LOULOU Shop 'Till You Drop event, and planning all those outfits (for all the upcoming events too!), I'm not sure how I've managed to keep the balance (Pretty sure Starbucks has played a very large role in keeping me sufficiently caffeinated.) For the past four days I have been romping around Montreal (in lots of chunky tights and flat boots) for the big event and let me just say that it was very, very difficult getting on the plane to leave. I completely fell in love with the city (how can you not?!) and can't wait to plan a return trip. Check out some of the photos I snapped, and stay tuned for lots more posts coming up next week! File as back to reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...