Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Weekenders: Seattle.

Fresh catch of the day | The market aka heaven | The most amazing view from the hotel 


Stuffing my face with Tom Douglas doughnuts (from Dahlia Bakery) | Another city view from the hotel

Today I am totally having a case of the Mondays. Yes, I know it's Tuesday (right?) but I just got back from my quick weekend trip to Seattle- complete with a very handsome gentleman, out-of-this-world delicious food, and only a spot of rain to boot. With my trusty traveling pleather pants (his moniker for them), embellished camo jacket (see here) and over-the-knee riding boots in tow I had the chance to explore Pike Place Market, some of the local shops (i.e. Nordstrom) and catch the new 'Seven Psychopaths' at the most adorable hidden theater I think I've ever laid eyes on. Romantic, lovely and totally perfect; I am craving another getaway already. File as smitten.


[Images via: My Instagram @TheMargaretFile]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...