Saturday, November 3, 2012

ApartmentPhile: My New Place.


So my official move-in date may not be happening for another two weeks, but that doesn't mean that I can't begin the decoration marathon for my brand spanking-new art-deco studio. And that cute little drawing above? That's my place!! Stay tuned over the next few weeks, because I'll be sharing all sorts of home posts here from the beginning stages of inspiration (coming very shortly), a couple DIY Ikea hacks, definitely some flea market hoarding and of course, the finished project! If you could ever really call any of my spaces "finished." File as more to come!

P.S. Clearly this is NOT drawn to scale, but you get the picture!


[Images via: My iPhone, drawn by me, Margaret Murrieta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...