Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, again?


Where did this week go? I'm really not sure what happened, but this week seriously went by faster than the length of time it took to make the cappuccino sitting in front of me. As you can probably guess, the dreary weather here in the Bay Area has got me longing for a cozy weekend spent wrapped in snuggly blankets and maybe even a little something fur to keep me warm. Instead though, I'll be spending this weekend with old friends at a concert in the city, testing my gambling luck at the horse races and maybe even watching my newly purchased Tom Ford's A Single Man (if not just to snuggle up for a minute.) Hope everyone has a fun-filled weekend planned too! Stay tuned next week for lots and lots of great posts and a couple for this weekend. File as reboot time.


[Image via: Unknown Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...