Saturday, November 19, 2011

Party Girl: A Very Glam Thanksgiving.


We’ve all seen enough cornucopia and pine-cone turned turkey centerpieces (ok, so I did love that craft as a kid) so for next week’s holiday celebration why not spare the arts and crafts and instead join around the table for a fall harvest party complete with topiary centerpieces. Even though Thanksgiving has turned out to be quite a bogus holiday for us Americans (sorry to the pilgrims) it doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate with good intentions and just be thankful for well, whatever it is you feel thankful for. For me, the end of November is always my favorite time of year for two reasons in particular: spending time with my closest friends (family time doesn’t happen until Christmas) and eating all the mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie my heart desires.  Now those are things to be grateful for. File as time to celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...