Monday, February 28, 2011

Color Flash.





It’s only the beginning of the week and I’m already more than a little stressed out. So to perk myself up I browsed through my files hoping to find something that would inspire me to not skip my classes. My solution: a shot of bright pink. I mean, how could you not be cheerful with a hot pink wall in your entryway or wearing a hot pink suit? Charlotte Free (model of the minute) went so far as to put the color on her head. Alas, until I have a place that isn’t rented or a job that allows me to wear such extravagant colors I’ll be happy to settle on a pink Prada fur poof or a pink dining table, any day of the week. Check out the more realistic options after the jump. File as another Monday. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...