Friday, May 6, 2011

Missoni for Target.


Until Wednesday I was questioning if all my dreams could possibly come true, but after this new development in designer collaborations I am a firm believer that they can and they will. Ok, so maybe this dream wasn't too far fetched, but I have been obsessing over this Italian designer for as long as I could remember, and now I'll be able to find it, that is Missoni at Target (between September 13 and October 22, because God knows I'll need a month to round up all my purchases.) But this isn't just your typical collaborations but rather an outpouring of more than 400 items for the home and your closet priced between $3 and $600, with most retailing under $40. How much would you like to bet that I'll be yearning for the $600 item? File as starting to save immediately!

[Images via: Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...