Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Home to Runway: Tough chick.


With my impending move to a mystery location (more on that later) I've been having to sort through all my home decor items and while some of them are getting packed up, most of them are being gifted to my dear friends or donated off to the Goodwill down the street. This move couldn't have come at a better time, while I find my home style straying from the what can only be described as girlie and glamorous to something well, a little more rough around the edges. Like the clothes on Lanvin's spring runway, I have a feeling my next place will include a deeper palette, richly reflective vintage pieces and a masculine edge that is oh-so-cool. File as man up.


[Images via: Unknown source, Lanvin Spring 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...