Friday, November 18, 2011

Sweet Friday.


I've been caught red-handed...well not exactly red-handed, but I've been caught eating entirely too many sweets this past week (hence why my J-Brands are a little more snug than usual) but what can I say; I have an addiction to Sour Patch Kids and Mexican Cola that I just can't shake. So as a (very) early new years (or perhaps a less early birthday) resolution, I'm banishing the snacks and going back to eating healthy, which means no more sugary sweet snacks in my future. Well, maybe I'll start after this weekend considering I do have one bag of Sour Patch Kids left in my pantry, a holiday party to attend and another day at the horse races. Hope everyone has a sweet weekend too, until Monday! File as indulge.


[Image via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...