Monday, January 9, 2012

Edited: New Layers.

Since I'm heading for warmer climates (Northern to Southern California is quite a change in weather) all I've been thinking about is lighter layers. While I never wore fleece up North, I did often wear multiple layers of t-shirts, sweaters and jackets to keep out the chill. Now that I'm in a place that is known for it's mild and sunny weather, I've got to start taking it off and layering it on in a much more subtle way. While I won't be baring my naval anytime soon (the beach excepted) I'll be investing in some sheer layers that look good both under a fitted blazer for day and all on their own with my leather pants at night. File as less sometimes is more.


[Images via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...