Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Giambattista Valli Couture 2012.




Oh my God, couture fashion week is here! Um, I'm fairly positive that I just finished my coverage of the pre-fall presentations this past week (stay tuned for a recap) but by no means am I complaining! Let's be real, this is probably one of my favorite weeks of the year- the couture shows mean crazy, sometimes Oscar-worthy and definitely awesome clothes that will only ever see the backs of the highest echelon of fashionistas around the world. Valli's second (ever) couture show may not have been the first (Versace beat him to it) but it was one of the most beautiful and inspired so far. I may be a California girl at heart, but sometimes I wish I could just be a Valli girl. File as love.


[Images via: Vogue Paris, Vogue US, Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...