Thursday, January 12, 2012

Art Eye: New York State of Mind.



Ok, so I know I haven't been sharing as many art-related posts as I intended to when I started this blog, and that is going to end today! From now on, you'll be finding some weekly art installments amongst all the fashion, home decor, travel, recipe and party hoopla that are all regulars on The.Margaret.Files! I'm so excited to share with you this amazing series by Jason Polan, especially after my trip to NYC for the holidays, considering his subject matter. Just a little bit cheeky, these pieces would be the perfect addition to any office or art wall to remind me of my time in one of my favorite cities in the world. File under this is art!


[Images via: Jason Polan for 20x200]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...