Monday, January 30, 2012

Best Dressed: SAG Awards 2012.


Even though I wasn't able to watch the awards (only super-basic cable here) I was able to see all the red carpet action, which let's face it, is usually the most exciting portion of the award shows nowadays. And some of my favorite looks sashayed fresh from the couture presentations (just last week) right onto the red carpet: Givenchy, Giambattista Valli, Alexander McQueen and one of my newer favorites Zac Posen all made quite the appearances. Now, although I wanted to see Emma in a different Alexander McQueen pre-fall dress (see my request on a previous post) she wasn't my favorite of the night. For that information, you'll have to click below to see! File as black tie babes.

The best look of the night goes to Natalie Portman in Giambattista Valli Couture! See it on the runway right here.


[Images via: CocoPerez, E!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...