Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ApartmentPhile: My Next Place Option I.

Even though I may not have a place of my own just quite yet (fingers crossed that I can afford something in the next few months)...a girl can dream! And I am definitely one who loves apartments and all their quirks- hence the new ApartmentPhile post label. So over the next few weeks, I wanted to share some of the apartment design styles that I've been throwing around (virtually of course) one of which will make it into my next tiny-ass apartment. The style featured below may be equal bits rustic, glam, chic and industrial but it makes a very big statement with just a simple color palette. File as hard chic, option one.




.


[Images via: Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...