Thursday, June 7, 2012

SF or Bust.


Another weekend...another getaway. Yep, that's right, I'm jetting off again this weekend. Not to the desert this time, but rather to my old hometown- the Bay Area! I'll be staying at the cutest (and rather Hitchcock famous) boutique hotel just a stone's throw from Union Square, spending time with some of my best friends and doing all the fabulous San Francisco things I can think of. A few of which definitely include checking out the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition at the de Young, stopping at one of my favorite old theaters to catch a movie, eating my body weight in fresh crab, making a pit stop at the to-die-for H&M on Powell Street and of course making a trip to Tartine Bakery. Until Monday! File as love this city.


[Image via: Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...