Sunday, June 24, 2012

Marchesa Resort 2013



Call me crazy, but I feel like I have been swept up by the whole wedding season bonanza as of late. Friends are tying the knot left and right, Pinterest is overflowing with bridal boards, my mother is now talking about my wedding as if I have a boyfriend who is even interested in the notion, and my bank account is slowly depleting. For my dear friend's wedding which I will be a part of (my first!), I searched for months for a bridesmaid's dress, and after looking at a whole slew of them that just scream "hey, I'm uncomfortable and unflattering; pick me!" I was overjoyed to come across a lovely, understated but still appropriate dress from Asos (not to mention affordable.) And now, after pouring over Marchesa's resort  2013 collection, I couldn't help but admire the beautiful options for brides, bridesmaids and mother's of the bride alike. Whether for an understated bash or an all out glamour-fest, these looks are totally picture-perfect. File as hello, gorgeous.


[Images via: Vogue, Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...