Sunday, June 17, 2012

-------Insta-Files: Styling Sesh------


SO...I was at work the other day and couldn't take my mind off these orange creamsicle moto pants (see here); however instead of being a rational person and just ordering them online (same day delivery at headquarters #jobperk) I figured I had to swing by my nearest Forever 21 on the way home. BUT, instead of finding the pants, I came across these two beauties. Part one: olive green button-up eyelet romper and part two: dip bleached soft as a baby's bottom cropped denim jacket (which is the perfect unstructured and oversized fit.) Stay tuned for outfit posts to follow. File as obsessed


[Image via: Insta-slam aka Instagram love]

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...