Saturday, July 14, 2012

-Giambattista Valli Couture Fall 2012-




As I'm sure you very well know by now, nothing gets my heart aflutter quite like haute couture fashion week (well maybe a pair of Topshop shoes as well) but it is this fabulous week that the creme-de-la-creme of couturiers come out to play....not to mention the leagues of editrexes, fashionistas and bloggers that come out of hiding to bask in the best that fashion has to offer. Can you feel my excitement through the computer? I mean really, and with Giambattista Valli's show complete with butterflies, the newest it accessory aka the hairnet (stay tuned for more of that) and flowers (whether in prints or in 3D) exploding from every look I just couldn't get enough. File as garden delights. 


[Images via: Vogue.com]

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...