Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Edited: Fried.





Oh, what an extended weekend it has been! Quite frankly I am feeling mentally and physically fried, and my hair seems to be following suit (just like the crimped mane above.) But even though the week just started, and it's already Tuesday, I have some lovely little gems coming up over the next few days to share with you! Stay tuned for a getaway that I jetted off a little over a month ago, a new It Girl for the week, a few new items to covet and some home decor that I just can't stop obsessing among others. File under feeling better already.


[Images via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

4 comments:

  1. gotta love a kinky hair maine, not to mention crisp bubbly jewels

    great editorial,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never tire of them either! Thanks for the comment love!

    XO.Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love this! Always the best from Vogue Nippon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADR and her team definitely know how to make a gorgeous spread!!

    XO.Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...