Monday, August 27, 2012

Insta-Files: My Best Friend's Wedding.


This weekend was one of the better weekends I've had this year, by far. I mean, my best friends do have exquisite taste and killer style (not to brag or anything but props to those girls), but this new Mrs. took it to a whole other level! Down to the very last detail, my best friend's wedding was every bit the glamorous garden fete I imagined a year ago (see my original inspiration post here) and more. From her perfect little Badgley Mischka shoes, to the groomsmen's dapper grey suits, her emerald drop earrings, the groom's dancing father, and the amazingly beautiful table settings...the night was pretty much the most perfect wedding I've ever laid eyes on. And I feel so blessed just to have been a part of the celebration! File as congrats, missy!


[Images via: My Instagram! Follow me @TheMargaretFile]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...