Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fall/Winter/Spring.


I've been hearing a lot lately about this phenomenon called transitional dressing. Since weather in Los Angeles is almost perennially summer, I haven't had to deal with such nonsense; however now that I'm jetting to NYC in a few weeks and it's about negative thirty degrees there (actual forecast in the 20s) I've got my work cut out for me. Ideally, I'd like to bring all the same items that I'd rock in LA, just maybe with three parkas piled on top. Black booties, a printed pant, and an easy tee are exactly what the doctor ordered. Now I just need to find a super fabulous coat (maybe something fur?) to top it off with. File as let the hunt begin.


[Images via: Net-a-Porter, Nasty Gal, Topshop]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...