Monday, January 28, 2013

Rome, Sweet Rome.



Word has it that Fendi will be funding the much-needed restoration of the Trevi Fountain, and I for one and supes excited that the brand has decided to step it up (see Tod's and the Colosseum last year.) I know everyone thinks that visiting Rome is exactly like a Fellini movie and they should, because it is. I was lucky enough to live and study there during my senior year of college and there is nothing more that I want in the world than the chance to go back, even if just for a day. To wander Piazza Fendi, throw another wish into the fountain, drink vino bianco like it's going out of style, and eat the best food in the known universe (well at least to this ragazza.) File as saving my coins.


[Image via: Pinterest, unknown source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...