Monday, September 26, 2011

Uh Oh. It's Monday.


So it seems I've been caught red-handed on this Monday...I promised you a few more posts this weekend and clearly did not deliver. I had entirely too much fun with friends this weekend- shopping in San Francisco, running into old pals and exploring the best of San Francisco's street festivals. But alas! It's Monday now and what better way to start the week than with some fresh posts to make up for my absence this weekend. I hope you all had a fabulous time over your weekends, but stay tuned this week for the few posts I promised earlier as well as a new home decor post I'll hope you'll drool over (as I have!) File under back to work.


[Image via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...