Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's that Jacket Margiela?


Sorry, couldn't help myself with that title. It's really hard not to think of Yeezy's song every time the name Margiela comes up. While I won't use this post as a forum to vent about the recent H&M collabo with the house (UGH) I did want re-post some of the backstage photos from the most recent couture collection (a backstage occurrence I'm pretty sure has never happened until this season.) Ever the controversial/freaking weird design house, I'm sorta feeling their take on the garden theme that was so present at the shows last week. File as fresh to death.


[Images via: Vogue.com]

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Your title have attracted me to open your post. Anyway, have you heard about Women’s Bomber Jacket?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...