Friday, June 24, 2011

Top Collections Resort 2012.












The resort collections for 2012 (yes that year is correct) have proved out to be quite the sleeper hit for me. While browsing the first few days I blew it off as just another in-between season of clothes that are mostly reserved for those going on a fabulous holiday (definitely not me.) However, when I laid eyes on the five collections you see above, I couldn't help but ogle them with the same enthusiasm that I do the spring, fall and couture collections. With these five top collections overall- Zac Posen, Lanvin, Chloe, Givenchy and No. 21- I am completely enthralled with the upcoming resort season...whenever that may actually occur. File as vacation time.


[Images via: Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...