Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Art Eye: May the Force be with You.

Darth Monet.

Vintage Tatooine.


Star Wars in New York!

Movie mash-up 

Ok, so maybe I am a bit of a nerd for kinda loving these Star Wars inspired works of artworks, but one thing for sure is that I'm not sure how these couldn't bring a smile to your face when you see them. I grew up watching Star Wars thanks to my older brother, playing with all sorts of Star Wars merchandise, reading the Star Wars books...ok you get the point. It's not surprising that this franchise, one of the most successful ever I might add, is showing up in some pretty hilarious art that would be just the thing for any Star Wars nerd, including myself. File this one under too much fun.

[Images via: Aeromental, ImageKindGothanist x2, Etsy]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...