Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Frenzy.


This week has been quite the whirlwind for me (hence my depressingly sad amount of posts) but this weekend I'm hoping I'll be able to find some free time to catch up on everything that have been happening in our lovely style world. So this holiday weekend I'll be working overtime, bringing to you my top looks from the resort collections, the perfect July 4th celebration complete with outfit and recipe for one of my favorite all-American menu items, my current crush, a getaway that I'll actually be following through on next weekend, top shots from the men's collections and some of the funniest art I've seen in a long time. Hope everyone has a style-filled weekend as well, whatever it is you may be doing! File under check back soon!


[Image via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...