Thursday, July 28, 2011

Brick House.







Not only was the editorial I posted a few days ago of Shiny, Black and Dirty one of my favorites in a very long time, but it also got me thinking as to why I was so drawn to it in the first place. I mean, I've always loved dressing in all black (especially with black leather considering I wear the same black leather pencil skirt to almost every night out now), and the balance between cutesy dressing and tough vibes has always been a style I'm drawn to, but it was the background, those bricks, that really got me scratching my head. I've always been a self-proclaimed hater of exposed brick in the home, but after looking at these beautiful homes...I might be coming over to the brick side. My absolute favorite? The whitewashed brick complete with feminine accents all in black and white. File under perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...