Sunday, October 16, 2011

Edited: Naughty, Naughty.


In honor of the recent Folsom Street Fair that I attended a few weeks ago (which is apparently the largest fetish and leather fair in the states) I figured no better way to look back on the fabulous leather-wear than with this spread of Lara Stone in just that, with a kinky twist of course. She may be more covered up than some of the men and women at the street fair, but than again San Francisco has few laws regarding clothing (or lack thereof.) Now that it's not so unbearably hot, I think I might have to dust off my leather pencil skirt from the back of my closet to make my look this week just a little less nice and a bit more naughty. File as going for it.


[Images via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...