Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday.


This is exactly what I’ve got lined up for today: a stack of jobs to apply to, a comfortable lounging spot I don’t want to leave and a whole closet of fabulous items I have to contemplate parting with. All major decisions aside, I’ll be attempting to enjoy this Monday (maybe a spot of yoga for me and a vino rendezvous with a friend) after I get all this organization (both in my life and in my home) work done. Hope everyone has a lovely Monday (sorry for being away this weekend) and stay tuned for some more Paris Fashion Week coverage as well as some non-fashion posts to keep things interesting. File as is the weekend here yet?




[Image via: Fashion Gone Rogue with text added by yours truly, Margaret Murrieta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...