Two of Marchesa's fabulously decadent bridal gowns.
- Marchesa, the fashion house who brings exquisite evening wear to the red carpet, is creating a more affordable wedding line Eterna by Marchesa with Priscilla of Boston priced at no more than a few thousand, a steal if you consider how much their couture worthy creations normally cost. The two above are some of my favorite picks from their more expensive line which will hopefully translate to Eterna.
- Vera Wang's line with David Bridal has been so successful that she'll be introducing bridesmaids dresses to the bunch. The 7 dresses (all under $200) will be available in 250 stores at the end of June.
- Shopbop just recently introduced their new wedding boutique that I truly believe has some of the most fabulous bridesmaid's dresses around.
- Hipster jokes aside, Urban Outfitters has their own wedding line BHLDN which is actually quite adorable for the bohemian bride.
- Go-to online designer boutique Net-a-Porter continues to have the best bridal dresses (in my opinion) from top names like Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Jason Wu and Alberta Ferretti just to name a few.
- Christian Louboutin has both flats and his famous sky-high heels with a little something blue on the inside for that walk down the runway...I mean aisle.