Thursday, September 8, 2011

It Girl: Lula.



Having never conquered the art of drawing for myself, I find that I am always delighted when I find someone who can. Meet this It Girl of the week, or rather the first digitally reproduced It Girl at the.margaret.files. As you can see what she lacks in size, this girl makes up for with sartorial energy. Lula may illustrate the subject she knows best, and her "celebration of paper, glue, bindings and pages capturing images you can't forget" are the perfect example of the combination of her talent mixed with the clothes straight off the backs of the fashion set. Check her out over at Lula, The Subject I Know Best and file as creative license.


[All images via Lula, The Subject I Know Best mashed up and edited by Margaret]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...