Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday Friends.


It's Friday again, and what a few weeks it has been. Both New York and London fashion weeks have wrapped, Milan fashion week is in full swing and Paris should be hosting shortly. Not only on the fashion news front, but I have been caught in my own personal whirlwind due mostly to my never-ending job hunt, trying to keep up with old friends in town, another friend's impending engagement party, planning my family's Christmas vacation and attempting to not have my kitchen (or my closet for that matter) look like a bomb exploded there. I hope you all have some fabulous weekend plans for yourselves, I'll be spending mine shopping with the above mentioned friend, cleaning out (or maybe just cleaning up) my closet and attending a film screening to support my Berkeley bears. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Stay tuned for a delicious recipe for the still-warm California weather, more updates from London and Milan fashion week(s) and maybe even a home decor post thrown in there for good measure. File as weekend time loves!


[Image via: The Sartorialist]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...