Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Apologies...


So these past few days have been seriously busy for me- job hunting earlier in the week, my dear friend coming to visit me as well (and who still hasn't left...we are having so much fun I plan on keeping her hostage for a while) and not to mention some last minute projects that had me occupied for the last three days. I looked at the calendar today and couldn't believe that it was already the 10th. I'm not sure where the beginning of the month went. But alas, I wanted to check in and let you know that I'll be back to my normal self come Monday (my friend does have to leave for a job up North) with tons of fab posts, including NYFW collections! Until then, stay tuned for a few weekend posts to keep you distracted...and very hungry, too! File as happy weekend, loves.


[Image via: Unknown source with text added by this one right here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...