Monday, February 20, 2012

Two Rooms, Two Looks.


I've been thinking lately about my interior style and find myself in a design dilemma. (Let's just say that Pinterest hasn't been working for the past week and I've had a lot of free time to think!) As you can see in Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis's home (yup, that's her name) she has the same dilemma choosing between simplicity and something, well a little more eclectic. What's even better is that her fashion choices seem to reflect her disparate interior styles, just as I find myself when I pick out my outfits in the morning. So maybe I can have it all...I'm thinking I'll be mixing up my next place with a light, clean bedroom and a funky, colorful living room. Hey, a girl can dream. File as best of both worlds. 


[Images via: Vogue.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...