Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Dressed: Oscars 2012.



Sorry it took me like a year to get to this! Well, OK, maybe it took more like a few days, but I am practically bursting to share with you my best dressed from the Oscars on Sunday night. I would say that Emma Stone the second time around in Chanel was best dressed for the night, but I seriously cannot get over Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton or Stacy Keibler in Marchesa (totally knew someone would wear it, but was thinking it was a little closer to Jennifer Lopez's style.) Can I also just mention that I guessed right that the red ruffled pre-fall Valentino gown would be worn on the Oscar red carpet (the Vanity Fair party is close enough!) Just had to toot my own horn for a second there. File as four way tie.


[Images via: All over the web]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...