Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thakoon Fall 2012.



Let me count the ways I love thee. Seriously, since today is supposed to be all about love (and the closest thing I have to a Valentine would be my puppy roommate Mr. Leo Jones) I wanted to share a little Valentine with you- a day for loving all the new fall fashion coming down the runway at New York Fashion Week. Exhibit one, another stunner from Thakoon. Although it wasn't quite as over-the-top, lust-worthy or innovative as his last few collections (see Thakoon pre-fall, and Thakoon spring) it was still one that was full of lovely details (see that leopard collar and those jacket constructions,) not to mention it was right on for the Valentine's Day trend at NYFW. File as case closed. 


[Images via: Vogue.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...