Monday, August 8, 2011

Bag Ladies Anonymous.


Ever since my father informed me that he wanted to purchase me a new purse (I’m thinking he is a little tired of seeing me carry around the same Vuitton he bought me more than 7 years ago) I have been scouring the internet for the perfect replacement day bag for my rather sad (and dirty) looking Speedy. Being out of the retail industry for the past few years now, I forgot how not easy it is to research bags solely via Internet; (not the best method I might say) however I think I’ve rounded up a few contenders that just might get the job done, that is: holding my precious laptop and maybe even my iPad while having enough room for everyday essentials, comfortable straps that can be worn on the shoulder or off, neutral color/texture that will look great with everything and won’t mind getting a little wet from time to time (I do live in the Pacific Northwest) and finally something that is totally timeless but fabulous…fun and function, if you will. So, may I present to you, my top picks for best bags on the market today (well at least in my opinion!) Keep reading after the jump for the complete breakdown. File this one as hoping and wishing.

Clockwise from top:


[Images via: Barneys.com, JCrew.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...