Thursday, August 4, 2011

Black and White Office Space.






For some reason or another, I seem to be drawn more and more to the two classic colors that will never go out of style, that is black and white. Whether it be from the home to the runway, in a magazine spread, a piece of art or together in stripes, these two just get better the more I see them together. This time around, the office space gets the ultimate classic treatment. I can totally imagine getting all sorts of work done in these offices, which is more to say than my current workspace. File as working better.




[Images via: unknown source, PinterestPinterest, unknown source, LonnyMag]

4 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about black and white spaces--LOVE! All of these are fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally thought of you when I did this post! Although I'm longing for some color now! Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. office space

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. office space

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...