Where else in the world can you visit Paris, Hollywood, Egypt, New York and Italy all in the span of one night? Welcome to Vegas, baby. Sin city is the perfect getaway for any weekend, especially during the summer when the pools are opened the sun is at its all time peak. Most importantly though, Vegas is all about relaxation, decadence and indulgence and one of the most exciting places to go with your best girlfriend. Check out the complete itinerary after the jump and file this one as deal me in.
- The roof at Pure in Caesar’s Palace Hotel- make new friends or pay a host to get a seat surrounded by all the lights of the strip and dance the night away in this fabulous club.
- The beach at the Mandalay Bay Hotel- Go to the secluded Moorea club for a European vibe (this means 21+, the option of topless for the ladies and a hefty surcharge for men) and amazing service from the cabana boys. Walk through the private entrance/exit to visit the wave pool and lazy river with the rest of the kiddies. If you get hungry, check out Border Grill across the beach for some extra salty guacamole and coconut sorbet that is out of this world delicious.
- Dinner at MESA Grill at Caesar's Palace- This is a classic for my parents and I and a must do if you love Bobby Flay’s Southwestern flavors or anything spicy. The pork is to die for, and the filet mignon is perfection. Walk around the Roman inspired streets of the shops for an experience that is totally camp but totally worth it. See Christian Louboutin and Intermix among other top brands.
- Jean-Philippe Chocolate and Pastries at the Bellagio Hotel- It houses a humongous chocolate fountain and has the best gelato on the strip. Need I say more?
- Shopping at the Crystals at the City Center. Feel like a high roller amongst the top of the top luxury stores. Lanvin and Miu Miu lovers eat your hearts out.
- For all you thrill seekers out there, go to New York, NY and ride the rollercoaster. Just don’t look down and make sure to scream as loud as you can on the way round.
- The dancing fountain at the Bellagio Hotel. Check out the newly revamped Chanel right afterwards and the awesomely amazing private terrace overlooking the fountains at Louis Vuitton complete with LV flowerpots on the table.