Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bear Facts.



 I've always had a thing for bears. What can I say? It may have been my school mascot for the past 2 years (well if you count high school and middle school for 9 years) and one of my favorite stuffed animals when I was a child (still have that little polar bear in my drawer) but now my every day bear just got a little cooler. Case in point Kent Rogowski's #51 and #52- a pair of bears that will really get your rethinking that stuffed toy. Made by turning their insides out and re-stuffing them, their interiors are on display for the world to see and I just can't stop looking. Purchase these two prints on 20x200 before they run out and file under go bears. 


[Images via: 20x200]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...