Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dark Kitchen.








I am dying for a kitchen overhaul. I know it's shocking to imagine, but my kitchen consists of literally 1 foot of counter space, an oven/stove that can barely fit a normal sized sheet pan in it and one drawer. No joking here. All space quandaries aside, there is nothing I'd like to do more than paint all three of the cabinets that I have (it probably would only take me about 2.5 seconds) a color that is just a little more chic than medium bland wood, and after discovering these black cabinets, there is not other color I want my next kitchen to be. Whether it's a glamorous bohemian look like the first picture, a rustic country-kitchen like the fourth or sixth, or uber-modern like the fifth or final picture, black is definitely back. File as paint chip time.


[Images via: source unknown, Pinterest, House Beautiful, Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest, IKEA]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...