Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Roughhouse.






There's nothing more that I love (at least when it comes to home decor) than a room that looks more than a little lived in and isn't all perfectly shiny and brand new. Blame it on growing up around homes where everyones looked the same or around parents who didn't care for antiques (dirty or not.) I can't help but feel like a room isn't complete without an item that looks like it could be older than me. I've been missing the Alameda Point Antiques Fair for the past few months, and I'm itching to go back to find some rough jewels for my place. And with these rooms, they all show that being rough around the edges can be quite a stylish thing. File under flea market time.


[Images via: Pinterest, InStyle via My Files, Unknown Source, Apartment Therapy, South of Market]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...