Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Weekend.


I don't believe that I've been this excited about the weekend in a while (no thanks to my ridiculous amount of schoolwork and other non-fun things on my to-do list), and even though this one will still be filled with those unavoidable pains, I am completely ecstatic to take a break from it all...and maybe even pop a couple bottles of champagne. I'd like to wish an early happy birthday to my dear friend over at Alison Reid Style, and a happy Easter to all. Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, I hope everyone gets a chance to take a break from the week and have just a little fun. Check back this weekend for an inspiring Easter Day post as well as some other exciting fashion news. File as dressing up.

[Images via: This is not New]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...